The days of sticking the wireless router in the far corner of the house are gone. With more and more things requiring a good connection to the internet, a fast network with multiple connectivity options is critical to a good experience.
So much of what we do in our home, from Netflix to answering the front door, requires a good stable network connection. If there is not a good strong foundation in the home for all of these networked things then expect them to work poorly. A good network takes planning to make sure that how you use the house today, next month and next year are all covered. We are a Pakedge Certified Network Administrator, so contact us to see how we can make a solid network work for you.
EVERY HOME SHOULD HAVE:
WIFI ACCESS POINTS (plural) STRATEGICALLY PLACED SO EVERYONE GETS A STRONG SIGNAL
NETWORK CONNECTIONS for each TV for better streaming of high definition movies/tv, and also at each COMPUTER AND IN OFFICES FOR THE FASTEST CONNECTION
ACCESS TO YOUR MUSIC AND VIDEO LIBRARIES FOR ENJOYMENT ANYWHERE IN THE HOME
- Oct 24, 2016 Your phone is smart, shouldn’t your home be smart too? Oct 24, 2016
- Aug 15, 2016 Could strangers be tapping into your home security system? Aug 15, 2016
- May 23, 2016 Preventive vs. Reactive Security May 23, 2016
- Feb 20, 2016 Changes in TV watching... Feb 20, 2016
- January 2016
- Nov 29, 2015 Why a smart home is safer than a dumb one Nov 29, 2015